Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
31
mobile trigger
X
Name of Event
Time of Event
L
Cost of Event

This is an area to describe the details of the event. Or you could have any information in here really, it just doesn't matter all that much. But the real test of an area like this is how much text it can actually hold. I mean, surely there must be limits. Right? Well if there are we sould probably display a Link Style.

More Info...
l
Sep
4
Time of Event
L
l
Name of Event
Time of Event
L
Cost of Event

This is an area to describe the details of the event. Or you could have any information in here really, it just doesn't matter all that much. But the real test of an area like this is how much text it can actually hold. I mean, surely there must be limits. Right? Well if there are we sould probably display a Link Style.

More Info...

ST. DAVID'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
763 South Valley Forge Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087

CALL US: 610.688.7947

Directions

Stay Connected

Sign up to receive our monthly enews or follow us online!
*

WORSHIP SCHEDULE:

8:00am | Church

9:15am | Chapel
11:15am | Church
5:00pm | Church

 

 

 

St. David's Men's Fellowship:

Friends on a Mission 

Have you ever felt a little empty, as if there’s got to be something more to being a “good man” than just sitting in a pew? Do you want to have direct and lasting impact for good in the world? If your answer is yes, then join St. David’s Men’s Fellowship gratify your soul and raise your spirit.

Men’s Fellowship is a group of friends on a mission. We have fun together to get to know each other. We also work together to extend the goodness of the God and St. David’s Church beyond the pew. Some “Hammer & Nails” projects include refurbishing the rector of St. Gabriel’s house in North Philadelphia, various painting projects at St. James School, cooking the parish picnic among others. Our many hands make light work. Believe me when I tell you that we also have fun together too – from BBQs to fishing trips to tennis. We welcome you. Join us for the fun and stay for the soul-fulfilling joy in the good works we do together.

Join our distribution list by clicking here > 

Chairman: Andrew Schenkel | 610-247-4977

Vice Chairman: David Gold | 610-368-6921

Clergy Contact: The Rev. Frank Allen | x217

 

__________________________

Upcoming Events:

 

Men's Fellowship Breakfast Series

The Second Saturday of each month, September-June

Cost: $10.00 Donation

April 13th: Ivan Stolfus, who drove his tractor across the United States to raise money for Wounded Warriors, will recount stories from his journey. The Men's Fellowship will be collecting donations for the Wounded Warriors at this event.

May 11th: Bob Madonna will talk to us about the role Surrey Services has in our community. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sporting Clays, BBQ and March Madness

Saturday, March 23rd, 10:30-9:00pm

Cost: $85.00

Join the men's fellowship for a full day of fun and fellowship! We will begin at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays for a shoot, and then follow it up with a BBQ and March Madness at Rev. Frank’s house. If you are only available to join us for the BBQ and March Madness at Rev. Frank's, please contact Andrew Schenkel at acschenkel@stdavidschurch.org.

Click here to register >   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Men's Fellowship Work Project

Saturday, April 6th | 9:00-12:00pm

 

The Men's Fellowship group in need of volunteers for this year's Wetlands Work Party! We could use people who are willing to pull and cut invasive vines in their dormant state, to set flags to mark roots (dress warmly with gloves) and indoor food prep. At our last work day in February, we removed 30% of the invasive plants, so we could use all the help we could get to pull the remaining 70%!

Anyone who would like to work in the kitchen (cooking, making coffee) is welcome. It will be nice and warm inside!

Breakfast sandwiches and coffee served. Men and women of all ages are welcome!

Contact Austin Hepburn at ahepburn@verizon.net with any questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women's Appreciation Dinner

Saturday, April 6th, 6:00-8:00pm

Cost: $40.00 per couple

“The best $40 date night you’ve ever had.” Men are welcome to come enjoy a little beer and wine with some fabulous cuisine, and then help us by serving the very hardworking women of the church.

Click here to register > 

 

_______________________________

Men's Fellowship Resources:

Michael Merrick's Presentation on General Anthony Wayne >

Men's Bible Study Notes >