- This event has passed.
Sunday, October 13th
10:30am & 2:00pm
We all need a little support on our own journey
Do you want to make the best decisions for your family?
Do you long to feel more confident in your parenting?
Do you want to connect with your teen and have a better relationship?
Join this highly interactice conscious parenting workshop to:
- Understand the concept of conscious parenting
- Learn mindfulness as part of this parenting paradigm
- Differentiate between connecting vs disconnecting words
- Understand the concept of discipline in the realm of conscious parenting
- Begin to create a more fulfilling parent-child relationship
- Learn practical tools to remain conscious throughout the day
Sue is a heart-centered life and parent coach, educator, motivational speaker, and writer, working with families of teens and preteens around the globe to navigate life’s daily challenges at this age and stage of development.
While integrating education, consciousness, and coaching, Sue helps parents to feel more empowered as they help their teens and preteens to grow and thrive.
Her passion is to help people deeply connect to themselves, to their children, and of course, to the world around them, creating a brighter future.