- This event has passed.
Experiencing the Way of Love
February 21, 2021 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Sunday, repeating until March 28, 2021
Sundays in Lent
For the 6 Sundays in Lent, the Center for Spiritual Growth and the Discipleship Commission will be partnering to offer “Experiencing the Way of Love,” a series of interactive and contemplative classes during the Adult Forum and Online Coffee Hour. This series will include classes led by spiritual directors Gillian Waldron and Buff Barnes, mindfulness teachers Clayton Platt and Laurie Robinson, the Rev. Emily Zimbrick-Rogers, and labyrinth guide Louise Haley. These interactive and contemplative offerings are based on the success of the series “Praying in the Way of Love” with spiritual director Amy Nobles Dolan, which were held in Advent.
- Feb 21: St. Therese of Lisieux and Love (Spiritual Director Gillian Waldron)
- Feb. 28: Spiritual Direction by Buff Barnes & The Spiritual Direction Group
- March 7: Lectio Divina (Spiritual Director Buff Barnes)
- March 14: Visio Divina (Rev. Emily Zimbrick-Rogers)
- March 21: Mindfulness Experiencing Love (Mindfulness Teachers Clayton Platt and Laurie Robinson)
- March 28 (Palm Sunday): Outdoor Labyrinth opportunity/and-or spiral of palms experience/Home Labyrinth (TBD) (Labyrinth Guide Louise Haley)
Contact: The Rev. Emily Zimbrick-Rogers