- This event has passed.
St. David’s 170th Annual Country Fair
October 2 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday, October 2nd
We are pleased to announce that the 170th St. David’s Country Fair will be held in-person this year on its traditional date, the first Saturday in October! We are looking forward to welcoming the community back to the longest continuously-running church fair in the country! The Fair attracts attendees from all over the surrounding region who enjoy a fun-filled day for all ages featuring:
- Flea Market Finds – Tabletop, lamps, household items, art, and more
- Second Hand Rose and House of David – quality pre-owned clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- More Shopping – books, toys, sporting equipment, and The St. David’s Gift Shop
- Auction Tent Sale – antiques, art, rugs, and quality pre-owned furniture
- Kids’ Activities – games and prizes at the Midway and rides on the St. David’s Train
- “Goodies to Go” – baked goods, soft pretzels, and other treats to take home with you
- And much more!
Contact: Fair Chair: Eileen Kraut