St. David’s 171st Annual Country Fair
October 1 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
St. David’s Church
171st Annual Country Fair
Saturday, October 1st, 2022
10 am – 4 pm
RAIN OR SHINE | ALL ARE WELCOME!
We are looking forward to welcoming the community back to the longest continuously-running church fair in the country! The Fair attracts attendees from all over the surrounding region who enjoy a fun-filled day for all ages featuring:
- Flea Market Finds – Tabletop, lamps, household items, art, and more
- Second Hand Rose and House of David – quality pre-owned clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- More Shopping – books, toys, sporting equipment, and The St. David’s Gift Shop
- Auction Tent Sale – antiques, art, rugs, and quality pre-owned furniture
- Kids’ Activities – games and prizes at the Midway and rides on the St. David’s Train
- Food – McDavid’s returns along with chili, salads, baked goods, soft pretzels, and other treats to enjoy at the fair or to take home with you
- And much more!
Full information, volunteer opportunities, and more at https://stdavidschurch.org/fair/