Fair admission is $2 for adults and children, and children under four years old are free. There is a maximum cost of $10 per family. Active duty Military (with ID) and their immediate families are admitted for free.
Donate to the Auction—Click Here!
What’s Happening This Year at the Fair?
- Pony Rides
- Cake Walk
- Moon Bounce
- Train Rides
- Midway: Games with Prizes
- Inflatable Games
- Kid’s Crafts
- Face Painting
- Photo Buttons
- Live Folk Band
- Caricature Artist
- **The Phillie Phanatic will be returning to the Fair again this year! Be sure to stop by between 2:00-3:00pm for a picture with him!**
Food & Drinks
- McDavid’s: Burgers, hot dogs, fries, sodas, soft pretzels
- Bakery Basket: Home baked cakes, pies, brownies, and breads
- Heavenly Hostings: Farm-style preserves, jams, vinegars, cheeses, and parishioner specialties
- Church Chili & Soup
- St. David’s Honey
- Caramel Apples
- Lemon Sticks
- Popcorn & Candy
- Country Auction: Quality furniture, china, antiques, artwork, collectibles
- Auction Annex: Furniture and household items for auction or direct sale
- Flea Market: Tableware, lamps, artwork, jewelry, silver, linens, etc.
- Sports Center: Gently-used sports equipment (skis, golf, etc.)
- Second Hand Rose: Fashionable ladies’, men’s, and children’s clothing
- Plants: Great variety of house and outdoor plants, pumpkins, mums, etc.
- Twice Loved Toys: Puzzles, games, stuffed animals, art, action figures, toy trucks, bikes, and gently used baby items
- House of David: Quality name-brand and gently used clothing
- Book Nook: Gently used books of all types