Saturday, October 5th, 2019 | 10:00am – 4:00pm | Rain or Shine!
We have begun auctioning off items for the 167th Annual Country Fair!
St. David’s 167th Fair is the longest running church fair in the nation. Join us for a day of family fun and remarkable treasures. Get there early for great finds in the Fleas, Books and Second Hand Rose stalls and stay for the great food with everything from burgers and chili to omelets. Our midway has great old-fashioned fun for the kids including St. David’s Train Ride!
Fair admission is $2 for adults and children, and children under four years old are free. There is a maximum cost of $10 per family. Active duty Military (with ID) and their immediate families are admitted for free.
Donate to the Auction—Click Here!
Follow us on Instagram to stay on top of this year’s offerings, including a new Buy-It-Now option! >
What’s Happening This Year at the Fair?
- Pony Rides
- Cake Walk
- Moon Bounce
- Train Rides
- Midway: Games with Prizes
- Inflatable Games
- Kid’s Crafts
- Face Painting
- Photo Buttons
- Live Folk Band
- Caricature Artist
- **The Phillie Phanatic will be returning to the Fair again this year! Be sure to stop by between 2:00-3:00pm for a picture with him!**
Food & Drinks
- McDavid’s: Burgers, hot dogs, fries, sodas, soft pretzels
- Bakery Basket: Home baked cakes, pies, brownies, and breads
- Heavenly Hostings: Farm-style preserves, jams, vinegars, cheeses, and parishioner specialties
- Church Chili & Soup
- St. David’s Honey
- Caramel Apples
- Lemon Sticks
- Popcorn & Candy
- Country Auction: Quality furniture, china, antiques, artwork, collectibles
- Auction Annex: Furniture and household items for auction or direct sale
- Flea Market: Tableware, lamps, artwork, jewelry, silver, linens, etc.
- Sports Center: Gently-used sports equipment (skis, golf, etc.)
- Second Hand Rose: Fashionable ladies’, men’s, and children’s clothing
- Plants: Great variety of house and outdoor plants, pumpkins, mums, etc.
- Twice Loved Toys: Puzzles, games, stuffed animals, art, action figures, toy trucks, bikes, and gently used baby items
- House of David: Quality name-brand and gently used clothing
- Book Nook: Gently used books of all types
Fun Events for Kids of All Ages!
Yummy Food for All Palates!
Shopping & Entertainment