Friday, November 6th
Friday, November 6th, 6:30-7:30pm
Join in on the excitement of St. David’s first ever online fundraiser! This is our MAJOR fundraising event to recoup funds usually raised at the traditionally held St. David’s Fair. Registration for The UnFair! is free and the event is open to the public! Use the quick link below to register. In keeping with past years, 100% of proceeds will support our outreach partners and the wonderful work they do to house, feed and care for those less fortunate. Don’t miss this premier event which will feature:
- An exciting Silent Auction! — an auction catalog/program will be available one week prior to November 6th when you can browse items and start bidding!
- A Live Auction will be held during the one-hour program on November 6th – look for upcoming previews of items to be auctioned!!
- A one-hour live program to include:
- Special tributes to Mrs. Betty Moran (posthumously) for her dedication to the Fair and to Fred and Lura Wampler for their 40+ years of devotion to the Auction
- Video clips from our Outreach Partners
- The Live Auction
- Fun photos and memories from past Fairs and much more!!
Here’s How to Get Involved
1. Register for The UnFair! and Tune-in November 6, 6:30-7:30pm
You MUST be registered in order to bid on auction items and view the one-hour program. Use the link below and consider pre-ordering St. David’s famous Chili, and sumptuous charcuterie boxes from DiBruno Brothers.
2. Be an Event Sponsor
Consider an individual or business sponsorship at the levels listed below. You’ll receive a full-page ad, a sponsor listing in our on-line program and website and a link to your business, if desired.
- Highest Bidder: $10,000 | Feeds 500 students in Uganda
- Fair Chair Circle: $5,000 | Funds a water system in Cuba.
- Treasures: $3,000 | Funds tuition/supplies for 5 students in Guatemala
- Crafts: $1,000 | Shelters an IHN family for 1 week
- Midway: $500 | Provides food for 200 people in Norristown
3. Donate to the Silent or Live Auction
Do you have a vacation home you can offer up for a week? A service you can offer for an hour or two (interior design consulting, health, beauty, fitness or attorney consultation, professional organizing etc.)? A tour or an experience you’d like to share? Artwork, collectibles or treasures you’d like to offer? We invite you to be creative! Any item that needs to be scheduled will be discussed between donor and item winner and redeemed when it is safe to do so.
4. Place an Ad in the UnFair! On-line Program
Support your business or congratulate St. David’s and the UnFair! Committee by placing an ad! We will even help you design it!
- Full Page Ad: $500
- Half Page Ad: $250
- Quarter Page Ad: $125
- Business Card Size Ad: $75