Saturday, October 5th | 10:00am-4:00pm | Rain or Shine!
St. David’s 168th Fair is the longest-running church fair in the nation. Join us for a day of family fun and remarkable treasures. Get there early for great finds in the Fleas, Books and Second Hand Rose stalls and stay for the great food with everything from burgers and chili to omelets. Our midway has great old-fashioned fun for the kids including St. David’s Train Ride!
Fair admission is $2 for adults and children, and children under four years old are free. There is a maximum cost of $10 per family. Active duty Military (with ID) and their immediate families are admitted for free.
We are in need of volunteers the day of the fair, as well as days leading up to the fair.
Click here to volunteer >
Follow us on Facebook for more information, updates, photos, and more!
Click Here for Facebook >
The Fair’s popular flea market, book, toy and sports tents are not to be missed. The Fair’s biggest attraction, the live Country Auction, features an exciting day filled with bidding on a unique assortment of antiques, collectibles, furniture and art. Other shopping options include:
- Country Auction: Quality furniture, china, antiques, artwork, collectibles
- “Buy-It-Now” Tent: Furniture and household items for auction or direct sale
- Flea Market: Tableware, lamps, artwork, jewelry, silver, linens, etc.
- Sports Center: Gently-used sports equipment (skis, golf, etc.)
- Second Hand Rose: Fashionable ladies’, men’s, and children’s clothing
- Plants: Great variety of house and outdoor plants, pumpkins, mums, etc.
- Twice Loved Toys: Puzzles, games, stuffed animals, art, action figures, toy trucks, bikes, and gently used baby items
- House of David: Quality name-brand and gently used clothing
- Book Tent: Gently used books of all types
Food & Drink
No need to leave the grounds for lunch or a snack! The Fair has an assortment of delicious snacks and meals for you, including:
- McDavid’s: Burgers, hot dogs, fries, sodas, soft pretzels
- Bakery Basket: Home baked cakes, pies, brownies, and breads
- Omelets: Made to order with all the fixins’
- Church Chili & Soup: St. David’s famous chili, as well as Clam Chowder
- St. David’s Honey: Made right here on the grounds of St. David’s
- Caramel Apples: Fresh apples dipped in caramel, with toppings!
- Lemon Sticks: These old fashioned treats have been made at the Fair for years
- Popcorn: If you’re in need of a salty fix
- Salads: Freshly made with multiple toppings options
This year at the Fair, we have many entertainment options for adults and children alike! Some of the highlights include:
- Pony Rides
- Cake Walk
- Moon Bounce
- Train Rides
- Midway: Games with Prizes
- Inflatable Games
- Kid’s Crafts
- Face Painting
- Photo Buttons
- Live Folk Band
- Caricature Artist
- Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Chester Children’s Chorus
- Community Arts Norristown
- Cradles to Crayons
- Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
- Episcopal Community Services (ECS)
- Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN)
- Main Line Meals on Wheels
- Peter’s Place
- Partners in Cuba
- Partners in Guatemala
- Partners in Uganda
- St. David’s Afterschool Program
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church
- St. James School
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- The Church of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Trinity Children’s Centre
- Wayne Senior Center
Do you have any photos from the Fair you would like to submit to St. David’s?
Fill out the form below and uplod them. Thank you!!