St. David’s 2020 Outreach Fundraiser
Bob Chiumento | Olga Imbruglia | Eileen Kraut | Elizabeth Lowy | Ashley Masha | Mona Kirby | Janis Satterfield | Jane Wilson | Leslie Robertshaw | Lauren Machowski | Shannon Garland | Jo-Ann Funkhouser | The Rev. Maurice Dyer | The Rev. Emily Zimbrick-Rogers
The UnFair! is our MAJOR 2020 fundraising event during which we hope to recoup funds usually raised at the traditionally held St. David’s Fair. Each year 100% of proceeds from the fair are distributed amongst local and international Outreach Partners who rely on our contributions to help fund their programs and support underserved families and communities. This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they need our help more than ever. Here is everything you need to know to join us at the UnFair! and lend your support to our Outreach Partners.
The UnFair!, November 6, from 6:30-7:30 is a one-hour livestreamed fundraiser that will feature:
- Exciting Silent and Live Auctions
- The Live Auction will be held during the one-hour program on November 6th – look for upcoming previews of items to be auctioned!!
- Special tributes to Mrs. Betty Moran (posthumously) for her dedication to the Fair and to Fred and Lura Wampler for their 40+ years of devotion to the Auction
- Video clips from our Outreach Partners
- Memorabilia from past Fairs
- The UnFair! will be livestreamed 6:30-7:30pm on November 6th.
- The UnFair! event program and auction catalog will be posted October 30th and silent auction bidding will begin then!
Here are the many ways you can get involved with UnFair! and links to take you there!
1. Register for the UnFair!
We are using an online auction platform, GiveSmart, to facilitate our event. You MUST register on GiveSmart to bid on items and view the program. Registration is easy and just takes a few minutes. Use the link below.
Consider an individual or business sponsorship at the levels listed below. You’ll receive a full-page ad, a sponsor listing in our on-line program and website and a link to your business, if desired.
- Highest Bidder: $10,000 | Feeds 500 students in Uganda
- Fair Chair Circle: $5,000 | Funds a water system in Cuba.
- Treasures: $3,000 | Funds tuition/supplies for 5 students in Guatemala
- Crafts: $1,000 | Shelters an IHN family for 1 week
- Midway: $500 | Provides food for 200 people in Norristown
The UnFair! Committee is compiling an exciting array of auction items. Use the link below to browse items to date! Do you have something you’d like to donate – an experience, consulting time, outings, art, services, gift baskets, sports items, gourmet items? We invite you to be creative. Click here for the donor form or contact an UnFair! committee member.
Support your business or congratulate St. David’s and the UnFair! Committee by placing an ad! We will even help you design it!
- Full Page Ad: $500
- Half Page Ad: $250
- Quarter Page Ad: $125
- Business Card Size Ad: $75
5. Pre-Order UnFair! Fare
You can pre-order St. David’s famous chili in family-sized portions and/or order a sumptous gourmet snack basket from DiBruno Brothers to enjoy while you tune-in on November 6. Your purchase of these items helps to raise more funds for our Outreach Partners.
UnFair! is open to the public, just as the traditional St. David’s Fair and Country Auction has been. Parishioners are urged to invite their friends and family to join in and spread the word throughout the community!
UnFair! is an ONLINE event, which means you can participate from wherever you may be! This year, since you couldn’t go to the fair, we are bringing the UnFair! to you!
- Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Chester Children’s Chorus
- Community Arts Norristown
- Cradles to Crayons
- Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
- Episcopal Community Services
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Main Line Meals on Wheels
- Peter’s Place
- Partners in Cuba
- Partners in Guatemala
- Partners in Uganda
- St. David’s Afterschool Program
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church
- St. James School
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- The Church of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Trinity Children’s Centre
- Wayne Senior Center