“We are on a mission to know God in Jesus Christ and to make Christ known to Others.”
Welcome! St. David’s is a growing and vibrant spiritual community. We delight in having visitors for worship, education and fellowship so we invite you to join us at any time to experience God’s love and grace first hand. On Sundays, visit our newcomer table in the Narthex and look for a friendly greeter who can help you find your way and help you learn more about our community. We understand that people often seek a church during a transition in their lives, and St. David’s is here to support and guide you through these life changes. We seek to be your spiritual home.
Sundays at St. David’s
We are located at 763 South Valley Forge Road, Wayne PA 19087. The Church is the smaller stone building. The Chapel is the larger building on the hill.
Rite I Worship, Church
Family Worship, St. David’s Hall
10:00 am, In-Person & Livestream
Rite II Worship with pick-up summer choir, Chapel
Livestream Here >
Rite II Worship with music, Church
Ushers to Help
Please see any of our ushers for assistance when you come into the building. There is also a greeter at the Welcome Table located near the front doors of the Narthex.
All children are welcome during our services. Children’s sermon is available for Pre-K – 5th grade during the 9:15am service. Our new Family Worship service takes place on Sundays at 9:45am. Childcare is also available for ages 3 months – 4 years from 8:30am to 12:00pm.
All Baptized Christians are welcome to take communion. If you would prefer not to take communion, you can remain seated, or come forward with your arms crossed to receive a blessing.
St. David’s follows the services outlined in the Book of Common Prayer 1979. The services include Old & New Testament reading, a reading from the Gospel, a sermon, and traditional communion.
After You Go
We would love to have you back next Sunday! In the meantime, stay in touch! Fill out the Get Connected form at the bottom of this page.
A few more things to note…
- Handicapped Parking – Our facility is handicapped accessible with multiple handicapped parking spaces available. Parking attendants are available Sunday mornings to direct you to our handicapped accessible parking spots.
- Special Needs – For those with limited hearing, our services are t-coil enabled. Speak to an usher for more information. Our facility is also ADA compliant.
- Quiet Room – For those who are nursing or who have unruly children, a Quiet Room is available for you in the Narthex. There is a television in the room which will be displaying the service.
- Dressware – Parishioners of St. David’s dress in smart casual or business casual attire, but please come in what you are most comfortable wearing!
- Gift Shop & Art Gallery – Our Gift Shop features expertly curated fine gifts, home décor, jewelry, and accessories. Our unique collection includes popular brands and beautifully handcrafted Fair-Trade items. All proceeds go towards our international outreach missions in Cuba, Guatemala, and Uganda. The Gift Shop is open following the 9:15 am Chapel service and during the week.
Explore St. David’s
St. David’s is an active, vibrant parish. As a matter of fact, it is one of the things that newcomers notice first about us — there is an energizing spirit here and a lot of programs and activities to help you build a Christ centered life. Some areas you might be interested in are:
We have a rich and talented music program including Adult, Youth and Children’s choirs, as well as Adult Chamber and Bell choirs that provide music for worship and special performances throughout the year.
Education & Discipleship
St. David’s Education & Discipleship opportunities range from weekly classes on Sunday morning and throughout the week to bible studies for adults, as well as a complete Sunday curriculum for ages Pre-K to High School.
St. David’s gives over 1/3 of its total operating budget to both local and international outreach programs to help share the love of Christ with those who are in need. You can volunteer to work in The Gift Shop, choose to feed the hungry at a local soup kitchen, or help sort and bring donations to one of our many outreach partners.
If you have the caring touch, if you are interested in reaching out to care for those who need support and guidance, we offer opportunities to become a Stephen Minister, help the bereaved or visit the sick.
Welcome & Connect: St. David’s 101
An Introduction to Christianity, the Episcopal Church, and St. David’s
Are you a newcomer or visitor? Interested in learning more about the faith or preparing to be confirmed or received into the Episcopal Church? Then join in a five-week course taught by our Rector, the Rev. W. Frank Allen and our Associate, the Rev. Emily Zimbrick-Rogers beginning Sunday, October 10th.
St. David’s is a vibrant faith community with many opportunities to connect with God, fellow parishioners and friends. You can get up-to-the-minute information on parish events, outreach projects, music concerts, and bible studies, as well as inspiration for your spiritual journey by receiving our mailings and weekly eNews messages.
Just want to get our emails for now? You can join our email lists below.
If you’re ready for more, help us be in touch with you and serve you better by providing us with your contact information and your areas of interest below.