THE ST. DAVID’S FAIR IS ON!!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
St. David’s Church
170th Annual Country Fair
Saturday, October 2nd, 2021
10 am – 4 pm
IN-PERSON | RAIN OR SHINE | ALL ARE WELCOME!
We are pleased to announce that the 170th St. David’s Country Fair will be held in-person this year on its traditional date, the first Saturday in October! We are looking forward to welcoming the community back to the longest continuously-running church fair in the country! The Fair attracts attendees from all over the surrounding region who enjoy a fun-filled day for all ages featuring:
- Flea Market Finds – Tabletop, lamps, household items, art, and more
- Second Hand Rose and House of David – quality pre-owned clothing, jewelry, and accessories
- More Shopping – books, toys, sporting equipment, and The St. David’s Gift Shop
- Auction Tent Sale – antiques, art, rugs, and quality pre-owned furniture
- Kids’ Activities – games and prizes at the Midway and rides on the St. David’s Train
- “Goodies to Go” – baked goods, soft pretzels, and other treats to take home with you
- And much more!
Important COVID Protocol: Please note that in keeping with church guidelines, masks are required for all indoor and outdoor activities, so mask-up and come join us!
A Fair with a Purpose
100% of all proceeds from the Fair go directly to our local and international Outreach Partners through St. David’s Care Grants. These partners rely on our contributions to help fund programs that support underserved families and communities. A list of non-profit organizations that have been awarded St. David’s Care Grants is provided at the bottom of this page.
Tickets and Parking
Tickets may be purchased at the Fair entrances and are $2 per person or $10 per family. Free parking is available in the church lots and the large field on the corner of Church Road and South Valley Forge Road. Access is from the Church Road side.
We are gladly accepting donations of gently used clothing, household goods, toys, sports equipment, art, antiques, and furniture in good condition. These items can be dropped off at our large storage sheds next to the Old Church. Please contact one of the committee members listed above with any questions.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain donation items such as:
- Books: Donations only accepted until Tuesday, August 31.
- Flea Market: Donations no longer accepted as of September 13th. No televisions or medical equipment.
- Toys: No highchairs, car seats, televisions, or computers.
- Second Hand Rose: Donations no longer accepted as of September 13th. No underwear, bathing suits, or sleepwear. Clothing should be clean, not torn or missing buttons, and in relatively good condition.
- Sports: Donations no longer accepted as of September 13th. Equipment which is broken.
- Auction Tent Sale: No mattresses, metal bed frames, broken or torn furniture. If you would like to donate home furnishing items, please contact the Auction Tent Sale Chair, Mona Kirby.
Auction Tent Sale Preview
Throughout the year we collect an array of home furnishings from generous donors in the community. These items will be priced for sale under the Auction Tent located on the St. David’s Fairgrounds. Here is a preview of just some of the pieces in this year’s sale. Many other fabulous finds at great prices will await you at the Fair on October 2nd! If you are interested in more information on an item, or if you have items you’d like to donate, please contact Mona Kirby by email or call 610-639-6181.
- Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Chester Children’s Chorus
- Community Arts Norristown
- Cradles to Crayons
- Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
- Episcopal Community Services
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Main Line Meals on Wheels
- Peter’s Place
- Partners in Cuba
- Partners in Guatemala
- Partners in Uganda
- St. David’s Afterschool Program
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church
- St. James School
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- The Church of St. Augustine of Hippo
- Trinity Children’s Centre
- Wayne Senior Center