- Instruction – Available via Zoom and pre-recorded material
- Worship – Confirmands will attend worship and participate in designated services.
- Confirmands will meet with one of St. David’s clergy at the end of their confirmation journey to share their experience.
- Outreach – Confirmands will have the opportunity to work cooperatively on local outreach projects over the course of the year.
- Mentors – Each student will be given a mentor to be his/her companion for the journey. Mentors will be active members of St. David’s. Families will be contacted in August for suggestions of possible mentors, and those preferences will be taken into consideration when assignments are made.
If you would like to register your child(ren) for Confirmation, please read each question carefully and fill out the form below.
2020-2021 Confirmation Schedule
September 21st | 7:00pm | Zoom | Parent Orientation to the Confirmation Program
September 25th | 9:00am – 2:30pm | Urban Air Adventure Park | Introductory Event
September 26th | 9:15am Service | Chapel | Commissioning of Confirmands
September 26th | 10:15am – 2:00pm | Service Time for St. David’s Country Fair
October 17th and 19th, | 7:00PM | Zoom | Session 1
November 14th and 16th, 2021 | 7:00PM | Zoom | Session 2
January 9th and 11th | 7:00PM | Zoom | Session 3
February 13th and 15th | 7:00PM | Zoom | Session 4
March 13th and 15th, 2022 | 7:00PM | Zoom | Session 5
March 18th | Time TBD | Fairgrounds | Closing In-Person Dinner and Bonfire
June 18th and 19th | Confirmation Weekend