All proceeds from the non-profit shop help fund St. David’s International Outreach programs in Cuba, Guatemala, and Uganda. Support is provided in many ways which have touched thousands of lives through improved access to education, clean water, food, and medical care.
Our Fair-Trade collection supports social justice and provides dignity and economic opportunity to individuals in need. Current Fair-Trade partners include:
- Purpose Jewelry – earrings, necklaces & bracelets
- Circa Home – mango wood & metal bowls & trays
- Marquet – silk scarves & jewelry
- Helping Hands Partners – handbags & zip pouches
- Beyond Borders – Haitian metal art
- Conscious Step – socks
Other collections include:
- Curly Girl Design
- Phillips Gourmet Chocolates
Also take time to visit The Art Gallery adjacent to the Gift Shop where you can browse and purchase fine art. A new local juried artist is featured every six weeks.
All proceeds help fund St. David’s International Outreach programs. We are currently serving needy children, families and communities in these countries:
- Cuba – water purification systems
- Guatemala – tuition aid, books and supplies
- Uganda – schools, feeding programs, medical care and supplies