“Where every purchase empowers and transforms lives”
The Gift Shop features expertly curated home décor, jewelry, accessories, books, cards, crosses and Christian gifts. Our unique collection includes popular brands and fair-trade items sourced worldwide. The adjacent Art Gallery showcases art and photography by local artists.
All proceeds from our non-profit shop and Art Gallery are donated to International Outreach programs in Cuba, Guatemala, and Uganda. We support education, housing, feeding, clean water and medical care initiatives that bring hope and a better future to thousands of people.
The Gift Shop is open for appointments! To make an appointment, contact Margie Winters at 484-580-8486, or email email@example.com.
Featured Items Available at The Gift Shop at St. David’s
Below are a list of featured items we have available at The Gift Shop. To purchase an item, please contact The Gift Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 484-580-8486.
Our Fair-Trade collection supports social justice and provides dignity and economic opportunity to individuals in need. Current Fair-Trade partners include:
- Beyond Borders – Haitian metal art
- Circa Home – mango wood & metal bowls & trays
- Conscious Step – socks
- Helping Hands Partners – handbags & zip pouches
- Melange – baby gifts and home accessories
- Purpose Jewelry – earrings, necklace and bracelets
- Serrv – spices, personal and home accessories
- Talla Imports – home decor, cards and holiday
- Vera Wolf – fine sterling silver jewelry
We also carry many popular brands:
Shop and Art Gallery proceeds help fund St. David’s International Outreach programs. We are currently serving needy children, families and communities in these countries:
- Cuba – water purification systems
- Guatemala – tuition aid, books and supplies
- Uganda – schools, feeding programs, medical care and supplies
Our global reach goes beyond the three countries we currently support. Through our extensive fair-trade collection, we also help provide economic opportunity to artists and workers in many countries including Kenya, India, Haiti, Vietnam, Thailand, Peru and Central Asia.
We are located on the main floor of St. David’s Episcopal Church at 763 South Valley Road in Wayne, PA.