As you prepare to submit an application for the 2021 Grant Program, please consider the following grant criteria. The Outreach Committee prefers to fund:
- Organizations affiliated with the Episcopal (Anglican) Church
- Organizations that involve St. David’s parishioners, with the potential of increasing volunteer opportunities for parishioners
- Programs that promote or assist self-sufficiency
- Specific project needs that have a clear start and finish
- Organizations that are located within the Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks or Chester counties in Pennsylvania, or our international partner sites
*Note: All grants, particularly those that aid and support the underserved in our local community, will be reviewed.
Thank you for your interest. Please contact The Reverend Maurice Dyer, email@example.com with any questions.
Outreach Grants Recipients
- Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Episcopal Legal Aid of the Diocese of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Episcopal Community Services
- Good Samaritan Services
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Main Line Meals on Wheels
- Peter’s Place
- St. David’s After School Program
- St. David’s Cuba Ministry
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- St. David’s Guatemala Ministry
- Radnor Township Civic Association
- St. James School
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- Uganda Trinity Children’s Centre
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.