As you prepare to submit an application, please consider the following criteria. As the Outreach Grant Committee, we prefer to fund:
- Organizations affiliated with the Episcopal (Anglican) Church
- Organizations that involve a number of our St. David’s parishioners, with the potential of increasing volunteer opportunities for our parishioners
- Programs that promote or assist self-sufficiency
- Specific project needs that have a clear start and finish
- Organizations that are located within the Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks or Chester counties in Pennsylvania, or our international partner sites
*Note: While we prefer to fund grants that meet as many of our criteria as possible, all grants, particularly those that aid and support the underserved in our local community, will be reviewed by the Committee.
Grant Application Deadline: All grants submissions must be received by 5:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020. Late applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact The Reverend Maurice Dyer at email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE APPLICATION UNTIL COMPLETED. CHANGES WILL NOT BE SAVED.
Outreach Grants Recipients
- Episcopal Community Services
- Trinity Children’s Center (Uganda)
- St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church, Philadelphia
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard, Chester
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Chester
- Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
- The Church of St. Augustine of Hippo, Norristown
- St. David’s Guatemala Partnership
- St. David’s Haiti Partnership
- The Interfaith Hospitality Network of the Main Line
- St. Augustine Academy, Norristown
- St. James School, Philadelphia
- Cecil and Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Cradles to Crayons
- Chester Children’s Chorus
- Emmanuel Resurrection Episcopal Church, Philadelphia
- Home of the Sparrow
- Main Line Friends of Refugees
- Peter’s Place
- Radnor Township Civic Association
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- Stand with Iraqi Christians
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- Wayne Senior Center
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.