Thank you for your interest in requesting support from the St. David’s Outreach Grant Program. St. David’s is a church on a mission to know God in Jesus Christ and to make God known to others. One tangible way we do this is our annual grant program. As you prepare to submit an application, please consider the following criteria. As the Outreach Grant Committee, we prefer to fund:
- Organizations affiliated with the Episcopal (Anglican) Church
- Organizations that involve St. David’s parishioners, with the potential of increasing volunteer opportunities for parishioners
- Programs that promote or assist self-sufficiency
- Specific project needs that have a clear start and finish
- Organizations that are located within the Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks or Chester counties in Pennsylvania, or our international partner sites
*Note: While we prefer to fund grants that meet as many of our criteria as possible, all grants, particularly those that aid and support the underserved in our local community, will be reviewed by the Committee.
Grant Application Deadline: All grant submissions must be received by 5:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Late applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact The Reverend Maurice Dyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below carefully to submit your grant application:
Outreach Grants Recipients
- Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
- Episcopal Legal Aid of the Diocese of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Episcopal Community Services
- Good Samaritan Services
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Main Line Meals on Wheels
- Peter’s Place
- St. David’s After School Program
- St. David’s Cuba Ministry
- St. David’s Episcopal Day School
- St. David’s Guatemala Ministry
- Radnor Township Civic Association
- St. James School
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
- Surrey Services for Seniors
- Uganda Trinity Children’s Centre
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.