2022 Grants Have Been Awarded!
Scroll down to see our 2022 Grant Recipients.
You may return in December 2022 for our 2023 application.
“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.”
Thank you for your interest in requesting support from the St. David’s Cares Outreach Grant Program. St. David’s is a church on a mission to know God in Jesus Christ and to make God known to others. One tangible way we do this is our annual grant program. As you prepare to submit an application, please consider the following criteria. As the Outreach Grant Committee, we prefer to fund:
- Organizations affiliated with the Episcopal (Anglican) Church
- Organizations that involve St. David’s parishioners, with the potential of increasing volunteer opportunities for parishioners
- Programs that promote or assist self-sufficiency
- Specific project needs that have a clear start and finish
- Organizations that are located within the Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks or Chester counties in Pennsylvania, or our international partner sites
*Note: While we prefer to fund grants that meet as many of our criteria as possible, all grants, particularly those that aid and support the underserved in our local community, will be reviewed by the Committee.
Additional Information – Please Read Carefully
- The Grants Committee STRONGLY PREFERS electronic submissions, using the form provided. If you are unable to submit your application electronically, please mail it to the address below. It must be postmarked by January 12, 2022 and you should let us know it is in the mail.
St. David’s Episcopal Church
Outreach Grants Committee
Attn: The Rev. Maurice A. Dyer
763 South Valley Forge Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087
- Funding is awarded annually. Your organization may apply in successive years; however, funding in successive years is not automatic. Your organization must complete a new application each year with updated information.
- A site visit or interview by members of the Outreach Grants Committee may be requested.
- All organizations receiving grants must commit to providing a progress report on the use of the grant at the end of each calendar year in which funds are received. This report may be used by the grant committee to assess any subsequent applications.
- All grants are subject to review by The Rev. W. Frank Allen, rector of St. David’s Episcopal Church.
A list of 2022 awardees may be found below.
Grant Application Deadline: All grant submissions must be received by 5:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Late applications will not be considered. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact The Reverend Maurice A. Dyer at email@example.com.
This form has expired. Please contact The Rev. Maurice Dyer with any questions.
2022 Grant Recipients
In 2022, St. David’s parishioners awarded $131,795 in grants to the following organizations as an expression of our mission to be a community for the world and to make Christ known to others.
St. David’s Uganda Ministry
Feeding Program for students at Trinity Children’s Center
St. David’s Guatemala Committee
Scholarships, road repairs, painting, Christian education, phones, masks, and Days for Girls
St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church
Saturday ministry: Lunch with Our Neighbors
Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN)
Emergency shelter, Graduate self-sufficiency, Prevention Program
Tredyffrin & Easttown Care (T&E Care)
Support for Home & Hearth Program, covers rent, mortgage, repairs, utilities, food, clothing
Main Line Meals on Wheels
Subsidizing cost of delivering nutritious meals to seniors
Wayne Senior Center
Support for holistic health and wellness programs
Safe Harbor of Chester County, Inc.
Help 5-7 individuals transition from emergency shelter to permanent housing (first and last security deposit)
St. Mary’s Episcopal Church Food Cupboard
Supporting feeding in Chester, PA
St. Stephens Church
Hope and healing bags (food & toiletries) for the homeless clients they serve
St. David’s Haiti Partnership
Feed 20 children for the year at the school affiliated with St. Paul
Stand With Iraqi Christians (SWIC)
Funding for one sheep far
Episcopal Community Services (ECS)
Support expanding food access programs
St. David’s Cuba Ministry
Water maintenance supplies, food, and medicine
St. David’s Episcopal Day School
Tuition Assistance/scholarships for 2022
Technology Lending Library
Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
Supports grants for local Episcopal seminarians
Chester Children’s Chorus
CCC’s Summer Learning Program Camp operating costs
St. James School
Support for the Welcome Table
Cecil & Grace Bean Soup Kitchen, Inc.
Range and hood replacement in the kitchen to help fund the new appliances
Radnor Township Civic Association
Basement finishing work to stop storm water seepage into the building
St. David’s After School Program
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.