At St. David’s we believe our time is not really ours, our talents are a gift from God, and our possessions are only a loan. God gave that to all of us. And God has given us a calling to make Christ’s love known in the world.
We will be doing a lot of good work this coming year through more than 100 ministries, from feeding and clothing those in need, to opening a new day school, much of it for the benefit of people we may never meet.
This work requires a significant amount of resources, volunteer time, and a fair amount of money. Your giving makes that work possible.
Ways to Give
- Text-to-Give (Text Keyword ‘Worship1715’ and Amount ‘$______’ to 73256)
- Recurring Credit Card Payment: set up online or through the Finance office
- Weekly envelopes (cash/check)
- Through the ChurchLife App
- Through the St. David’s App
- Stocks (Click here for more info)
- Legacy Giving (see below for more details)
Planned giving is not to be confused with annual giving, capital campaign giving or a gift for a specific capital expenditure. Rather planned giving is focused on educating potential donors about opportunities to support the ongoing mission of St. David’s Church. These opportunities can be tailored to meet the donor’s specific financial and estate planning needs.
Establishing a planned gift is easy and offers a number of advantages, such as:
- Increasing current income for you or your loved ones
- Converting low-yielding or non-income-producing assets into lifelong income
- Reducing or eliminating capital gains costs and estate tax liability
- Enjoying a charitable income tax deduction
- Making a significant donation to St. David’s Church
Bequests and other planned gifts moderate the need for capital campaigns and special solicitations while ensuring that St. David’s will continue in its mission to make God known through Christ and to make Him known to others for a fourth century and beyond. Unrestricted gifts enable St. David’s to respond to future calls of this mission by directing your gift wherever it is most needed. You may also restrict your support toward St. David’s endowment to funds for such things as maintaining the old church property, organ repair and maintenance, graveyard upkeep, etc.
Annual Giving Pledges can be paid in a number of ways:
- With weekly envelopes. You can make a one-time gift or set up regular payments to pay your pledge online.
- You can make stock transfers: download the form for your broker here.
- Call the Finance office if you have questions about your envelopes and speak with Jo-Ann (484-580-8492).
Make the Church & Chapel beautiful with your gift of altar flowers on special occasions and throughout the year. These flower donations could be given in memory of a loved one who has died, in thanksgiving for a birth, or other special thanksgiving.
If you would like to honor your loved ones with flowers on a particular Sunday, please complete the form below. The recommended donation is $50, but we accept donations of any amount to defray the cost of flowers that decorate the Church & Chapel throughout the year.
Please fill out the form below to submit your donation request, and someone will be in contact with your shortly with further instructions.
Or you can give online by clicking here. Simply select ‘Altar Memorials’ under the ‘Select a Fund’ dropdown.
Gifts of Thanks
God has given you unique gifts and He trusts that you will use these gifts to glorify His name and help make Christ known to others. Please give generously to support the mission of St. David’s by making a 2019 financial gift and joining some of the ministries available to share your time and talents.
A Memorial Donation to St. David’s Episcopal Church is a generous way to express sympathy for the loss of a special person. Your Memorial Donation can be made in honor of a family member, friend, neighbor, or co-worker. To give online, click here and simply select ‘Memorial Gift’ under the ‘Select a Fund’ dropdown.
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.