“We are on a mission to know God in Jesus Christ and to make Christ known to Others.”
Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about St. David’s! Whether you’re searching for a church home or looking for answers to life’s biggest questions, this community can help you. This page is designed to briefly introduce you to the mission and ministries of St. David’s Episcopal Church. We hope the website will help you catch a glimpse of the life and joy of Christ in this place. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
The Rev. W. Frank Allen, Rector
Sundays at St. David’s
We are located at 763 South Valley Forge Road, Wayne PA 19087. The Church is the smaller stone building. The Chapel is the larger building on the hill.
Rite I Worship, Church
9:15 a.m., In-Person & Livestream
Rite II Worship with choir, Chapel
Livestream Here >
Family Worship, St. David’s Hall
Rite II Worship with music, Church
Rite II Worship with music, Church
Ushers to Help
Please see any of our ushers for assistance when you come into the building. There is also a greeter at the Welcome Table located near the front doors of the Narthex.
All children are welcome during our services. Adults guide children Pre-K through 5th grade to the Choir Room for the Children’s sermon during the 9:15 a.m. service. Our Family Worship service takes place on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. Childcare is also available for ages 3 months to 5 years from 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. for those attending the 9:15, 9:30, and 11:15 a.m. services.
All Baptized Christians are welcome to take communion. If you would prefer not to take communion, you can remain seated, or come forward with your arms crossed to receive a blessing.
St. David’s follows the services outlined in the Book of Common Prayer 1979. The services include Old & New Testament reading, a reading from the Gospel, a sermon, and traditional communion.
After You Go
We would love to have you back next Sunday! In the meantime, stay in touch! Fill out the Get Connected form at the bottom of this page.
A few more things to note…
- Handicapped Parking – Our facility is handicapped accessible with multiple handicapped parking spaces available. Parking attendants are available Sunday mornings to direct you to our handicapped accessible parking spots.
- Special Needs – For those with limited hearing, our services are t-coil enabled. Speak to an usher for more information. Our facility is also ADA compliant.
- Quiet Room – For those who are nursing or who have unruly children, a Quiet Room is available for you in the Narthex. There is a television in the room which will be displaying the service.
- Dressware – Parishioners of St. David’s dress in smart casual or business casual attire, but please come in what you are most comfortable wearing!
- Gift Shop & Art Gallery – Our Gift Shop features expertly curated fine gifts, home décor, jewelry, and accessories. Our unique collection includes popular brands and beautifully handcrafted Fair-Trade items. All proceeds go towards our international outreach missions in Cuba, Guatemala, and Uganda. The Gift Shop is open following the 9:15 a.m. Chapel service and during the week.
Explore St. David’s
St. David’s is an active, vibrant parish. As a matter of fact, it is one of the things that newcomers notice first about us — there is an energizing spirit here and a lot of programs and activities to help you build a Christ centered life. Some areas you might be interested in are:
We have a rich and talented music program including adult, youth, and children’s choirs, as well as adult handbell choirs that provide music for worship and special performances throughout the year.
Lifelong Christian Formation
St. David’s Christian Formation opportunities range from weekly classes on Sunday morning and throughout the week to bible studies for adults, as well as a complete Sunday curriculum for ages Pre-K to High School.
St. David’s gives over 1/3 of its total operating budget to both local and international outreach programs to help share the love of Christ with those who are in need. You can volunteer to work in The Gift Shop & Art Gallery, choose to feed the hungry at a local food pantry, or help sort and bring donations to one of our many outreach partners.
If you have the caring touch, if you are interested in reaching out to care for those who need support and guidance, we offer opportunities to become a Stephen Minister, help the bereaved or visit the sick.
St. David’s is a vibrant faith community with many opportunities to connect with God, fellow parishioners and friends. You can get up-to-the-minute information on parish events, outreach projects, music concerts, and bible studies, as well as inspiration for your spiritual journey by receiving our mailings and weekly eNews messages.
Just want to get our emails for now? You can join our email lists below.
If you’re ready for more, help us be in touch with you and serve you better by providing us with your contact information and your areas of interest below.