“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.”
Worship is at the heart of all we do at St. David’s. From the multiple regular services on Sundays to the great services of the church year, we are a worshiping community who come together to offer our praise and prayers to God and to grow in community in the presence of the Lord. We encourage you to join us often to enter more deeply into the worship of God.
Sundays at St. David’s
We are located at 763 South Valley Forge Road, Wayne PA 19087. The Church is the smaller stone building. The Chapel is the larger building on the hill.
Rite I Worship, Church
9:15 am, In-Person & Livestream
Rite II Worship with choir, Chapel
Livestream Here >
Family Worship, St. David’s Hall
Rite II Worship with music, Church
Rite II Worship with music, Church
Ushers to Help
Please see any of our ushers for assistance when you come into the building. There is also a greeter at the Welcome Table located near the front doors of the Narthex.
All children are welcome during our services. Adults guide children Pre-K through 5th grade to the Choir Room for the Children’s sermon during the 9:15am service. Our new Family Worship service takes place on Sundays at 9:30am. Childcare is also available for ages 3 months to 5 years from 8:30am to 12:15pm for those attending the 9:15, 9:30, and 11:30am services.
All Baptized Christians are welcome to take communion. If you would prefer not to take communion, you can remain seated, or come forward with your arms crossed to receive a blessing.
St. David’s follows the services outlined in the Book of Common Prayer 1979. The services include Old & New Testament reading, a reading from the Gospel, a sermon, and traditional communion.
Formation for all ages takes place immediately following the 9:15am Chapel service. See the formation page for locations and topics. Stay tuned following the service for a livestream of the Rector’s Forum.
After You Go
We would love to have you back next Sunday! In the meantime, stay in touch! Fill out the Get Connected form at the bottom of this page.
A few more things to note…
- Handicapped Parking – Our facility is handicapped accessible with multiple handicapped parking spaces available. Parking attendants are available Sunday mornings to direct you to our handicapped accessible parking spots.
- Special Needs – For those with limited hearing, our services are t-coil enabled. Speak to an usher for more information. Our facility is also ADA compliant.
- Quiet Room – For those who are nursing or who have unruly children, a Quiet Room is available for you in the Narthex. There is a television in the room which will be displaying the service.
- Dressware – Parishioners of St. David’s dress in smart casual or business casual attire, but please come in what you are most comfortable wearing!
- Gift Shop & Art Gallery – Our Gift Shop features expertly curated fine gifts, home décor, jewelry, and accessories. Our unique collection includes popular brands and beautifully handcrafted Fair-Trade items. The Art Gallery features new works monthly, which are also available for sale. All proceeds go towards our international outreach missions in Cuba, Guatemala, and Uganda. The Gift Shop is open following the 9:15 am Chapel service and during the week.
Share a Link to this Message
The link has been copied to your clipboard; paste it anywhere you would like to share it.Close
The Reverend Maurice A. Dyer, II - July 25, 2021
Do You Believe in Miracles?
Scripture References: John 6:1-21
Powered by Series Engine
Worship Service Volunteers
We are always in need of volunteers to help serve at our various Worship services. Please consider serving as an acolyte, lay assistant, or verger, as well as in either the Altar Guild, Flower Guild and Prayers of the People.
Acolytes (Grade 5 and up)
The Acolytes of St. David’s serve the clergy and congregation during services as crucifers, torchbearers, Gospel bearers, and banner bearers.
The Altar Guild prepares the sanctuary for worship, and cares for the vessels, linens and vestments used in worship.
The Flower Guild arranges flowers for the altar during our Sunday worship services and Holy Days.
Lay Assistants support our worship services by offering selections from the Bible as Readers, leading our weekly Prayers of the People as Intercessors, and serving the Blood of Christ as Chalicists
Prayers of the People
The Prayers of the People writers prepare the prayers for weekly services and special events.
Ushers offer hospitality to those who enter our doors, assist those needing to find a seat for worship and provide guidance at communion.
Vergers assist the clergy during Sunday services. Training is provided and service is rotating.
If you would like to honor your loved ones with flowers on a particular Sunday, please complete the form below. The recommended donation is $50, but we accept donations of any amount to defray the cost of flowers that decorate the Church & Chapel throughout the year.
Please fill out the form below to submit your donation request, and someone will be in contact with your shortly with further instructions.
Or you can give online by clicking here. Simply select ‘Altar Memorials’ under the ‘Select a Fund’ dropdown.
Would you like to volunteer or get involved with one of these ministries?
Fill out the form below and someone will contact you.